Mission, Vision and Principles
Finca Santa Clara is a small family business that dedicates to:
- process fruits, vegetables and herbs which come preferably from agro-ecological producers;
- actively contribute to local market development for agro ecological products;
- consolidate agro-ecological movement in Carazo.
- Eco-sustainability: one of our priorities is to contribute to stop the intensive environmental damage in Carazo, which has been caused by global climate changes as well as by multiples local causes.
- Social Justice: we want our economic and social relationships to be based on transparency, equity and responsibility; particularly with suppliers, workers, distribution organizations and clients.
- Citizen Responsibility: we have to develop an active and responsible citizenship in order to implement public policies promoting agro ecology, and be a useful enterprise to society.
- Look for alliances: industrial concentrations make us vulnerable. We as small producers need to ally ourselves in all our chores.
- Quality: of course we refer to the quality of our products and customer service, however, we also emphasize on interpersonal relationships.
Finca Santa Clara is a company nationally known for the high quality of its products, its contribution to agro ecological development and social responsibility. We have established strong alliances with our suppliers, customers and distributors; on local, national and international level. Our project represents a strong source of incomes for agro ecological producers.